Thursday, August 6, 2009

J To Tha L-O


I recently read Julie and Julia and was able to see the movie about a month ago thanks to a fabulous gal known in most circles as Big Sexy aka Big & Tasty aka Miss Wild Wing Charlotte. Both were quite fabulous and so it got me to thinkin...If that bitch can live according to Julia Child, I could live according to the characters that Jennifer Lopez has played. I mean, she is pretty happy by the end of her movies, and she is always sexy. All I got to say is, DO THE DAMN THANG GURL, I'M WIT'CHA!

The past two nights i've gone to Wal-Mart to dive into the $5 bin. I found some great finds... The 5th Element, MAID IN MANHATTAN, and MONSTER IN LAW!!! (my favorite romantic comedy of all time!) So there it is...Next time you have five dollars AND about 35 cents, hit the bin at Wal-Mart!


No comments:

Post a Comment